Select style & size:Select options
Free Rider 22 Avabag Backpack
Lift-accessed pow days are kind of like a disgustingly rich, double-chocolate brownie—you frantically gobble up each tasty morsel of goodness and by the end you're overcome with the burning desire for more. When the resort is tracked out and your powder itch isn't quite satisfied, pull on your Ortovox Free Rider 22 Avabag and keep the stoke going with a few backside laps.
With a 22-liter carrying capacity, this isn't the back you're going to want to grab for a full day mission in the backcountry, but you've got enough space for an extra layer and some food and water. Ortovox's Avabag system weighs in at only 690 grams, so it won't weigh you down as much as many of the other airbags on the market, and the ski and snowboard carry system makes it quick and easy to toss your boards on your back while you're sending it up a bootpack.
- Backcountry touring backpack with Avabag avalance airbag
- 22-liter capacity hold only the essentials
- Front-accessed main compartment is easy to access
- Ice axe, ski, and snowboard carry loops
- Fixed helmet net to keep you cool on the uphill
- Safety leg strap
- Item #ORT00C7