Select a size:
Why We Like the Free Rider 20L Backpack
When a day of backcountry skiing or splitboarding requires nothing but the bare minimum, we throw on the Free Rider 20L Backpack to house just that. The main compartment of this pack offers enough storage for your crampons and climbing skins, and a separate safety compartment for emergency equipment helps you stay organized on the go. The helmet net and ski and snowboard carry options keep your gear secure on the uphill trek, while compression straps and the lightweight construction offer a barely-there feel on your well-deserved descent.
- Minimalist pack stores essentials for freeride skiing or snowboarding
- Lightweight 400D nylon resists wear, tear, and moisture
- Clasp Flex hip belt moves with you to center pack weight
- Back pads hug your body and move with you for optimal mobility
- Clasp Spine Protection compatible for extra safety option
- Multiple attachment options for skis, snowboards, or snowshoes
- Item #ORTL0CF
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.