Fleece Space Dyed Jacket
Enhance oyur layering game, or provide yourself with a light outer layer on a shoulder season trail run in the Ortovox Fleece Space Dyed Jacket. This lightweight, full-zip piece boasts a Merino wool fleece blend for impressive moisture management, odor resistance, and temperature control for any activity you have in store.
- Versatile layering piece for active outdoor excursions
- Merino blend is odor resistant, stretchy, and comfortable
- Full length front zipper helps you control your temperature
- Raised collar blocks out driving winds and cold breezes
- Thumb loops hold sleeves in place during rigorous workouts
- Dual zippered hand pockets hold important items nearby
- Item #ORT00DL
- Merino wool, recycled polyester
- 2 zippered hand
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, backpacking, bouldering, casual, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, hiking, road running, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
March 23, 2021
Great layer and jacket
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 8"
- 160 lbs
I really like the Ortovox brand and style of clothing. I purchased two colors of this jacket to wear as layers. The neck is high enough to keep your neck really warm. This layer fits snug to the body without constraint. You could also wear this as a Spring and early Fall jacket, but I really prefer it as a layer. The Ortovox brand does not disappoint.
April 5, 2020
What's the weight of this garment in oz's?