Fleece Space Dyed Hoodie
Whether you're climbing, hiking, or backcountry touring, you'll feel ready to climb all the way to space in the Ortovox Fleece Space Dyed Hoodie. No matter what your favorite method of making your way up cold mountains is, this versatile midweight fleece will keep you warm the entire way, and it'll do so without limiting your range of motion thanks to its stretchy construction. It's also made using a partial merino wool construction, which lends the fabric natural breathability, moisture-wicking properties, and quick-drying capabilities to keep you comfortable during high-output pursuits. A snug-fitting hood wraps your head in cozy warmth, and fits easily under a hood so you can stay both warm and protected on steep ski descents and tricky ice-climbing routes. Thumbhole loops prevent bunching at the cuffs when you pull on a puffy or shell, and a set ofzippered pockets provide storage space for smaller pieces of gear.
- Midweight fleece with breathability and stretch for active pursuits
- Merino wool fleece blend offers next to skin comfort and warmth
- Fabric wicks moisture and breathes well as you work up a sweat
- Snug-fitting hood fits easily underneath a helmet
- Thumbhole loops makes it easy to slide under shells and puffies
- Zippered front pockets hold snacks, maps, and gear
- Full-zip design lets you ventilated when you really get moving
- Item #ORT00DK
What do you think about this product?