Why We Like The Fleece Loden Hoody
The freshest powder often calls for a serious trip up the skin track, and the technical Ortovox Fleece Loden Hoody is both breathable and warm enough to handle the job. The Loden merino fleece lining makes this hoody cozy enough to be worn as a first layer, but still fits comfortably enough to be worn over a baselayer on the coldest days.
- Functional fleece built to stand up against cold winter days
- Loden merino fleece makes an ideal layer for snowy ski tours
- Merino wool provides odor and temperature regulation for comfort
- Regular cut and stretchy materials provide a perfect fit
- Elastic cuffs and full-coverage hood keep you warm to the core
- Item #ORT00BQ
- 69% polyester, 27% merino wool, 4% elastane
- 1 left chest, 1 upper left arm
- natural benefit of merino wool
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 2.3oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, casual, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 year
What do you think about this product?
March 3, 2021
Is this waterproof? Or water resistant?