Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Baselayer Bottoms we have in stock.View Similar Products
Fleece Light Long Pant
The Fleece Light Long Pant from Ortovox keeps you nice and warm on freezing days spent touring in the backcountry. Its Merino wool construction is soft and cozy against your skin while neutralizing natural odors for freshness throughout the day. An inner waffle structure wicks moisture to keep you dry through high-output such as hiking or lengthy descents. The athletic fit is snug against you like a second skin so as not to impair your mobility while scuff resistant inserts ensure you'll be using the pants for many tours to come.
- Baselayer for warmth and comfort during cold weather activities
- Merino construction naturally neutralizes odors for freshness
- Material is soft and stretchy for full mobility while ski touring
- Inner waffle structure wicks moisture during high-output activities
- Athletic cut hugs body like second skin for optimal comfort
- Scuff resistant inserts up the durability and longevity of pants
- Zippered back pocket securely holds small items such as keys
- Elastic waistband keeps bottoms secure through extreme motions
- Item #ORT00BO
- [body] 67% polyester, 26% Merino wool, 7% elastane, [inserts] 61% nylon (Cordura®), 29% nylon, 10% elastane
- Insulation Weight
- 1 zippered back
- natural property of Merino wool
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, backcountry snowshoeing, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, mountaineering, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding, ski mountaineering, snowshoe hiking, winter camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
What do you think about this product?