Fleece Light Grid Zip-Neck Hoodie
Designed for early spring and fall days at higher altitudes, the Ortovox Fleece Light Grid Zip-Neck Hoodie is the perfect companion to push your climbing to higher peaks and keep you out climbing longer. A grid fleece construction provides breathability when you're pushing yourself on a hard climb, and a merino wool lining provides warmth and moisture management. Stretch fabric ensures you won't be restricted by your clothing when you're reaching for the next hold, and reinforced panels in the shoulders and arms are located in high wear areas for added protection. The protective hood is thin enough to fit under virtually any helmet so that you can stay warm and safe.
- A lightweight insulation piece designed for climbing
- Grid fleece offers breathability for regulating temperature
- Stretch fabric gives full range of motion for reaching
- Merino wool lining provides warmth during chilly climbs
- Reinforced shoulders and elbows are scuff-resistant
- Item #ORT00CJ
- [face fabric] 68% polyester, 24% merino wool, 8% nylon, [inserts] 85% nylon, 15% elastane
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing, sport climbing, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?