Up To 40% Off Arc’teryx
Select a size:
Civetta 2.5L Jacket - Men's
You never really know what the weather's going to do, especially when you're up in the mountains for hours or days at a time. But when you've got the ultralight and ultra-packable protection of the Ortovox Civetta 2.5L Jacket sitting in your pack you won't give storm clouds a second thought. Weighing only six ounces but still offering full waterproof and windproof protection from the storm, this jacket is a no-brainer to bring along on any outdoor adventure, especially given its super-small pack size.
The Civetta can stuff into its own chest pocket to take up barely any space in your pack, and also features a carabiner loops to stay clipped onto a climbing harness in case wet weather rolls in during multi-pitch climbs or mountaineering missions. The fabric itself is made with a durable two-way stretch nylon, which features a waterproof and highly breathable Toray Dermizax NX membrane that will not only keep out the water pouring down from above, but will let your own heat vapor escape to ensure that you won't wind up soaked with sweat anyways.
- Ultralight alpine shell to keep you dry without adding any weight
- Waterproof membrane protects from rainy skies or blowing snow
- Jacket stuffs into its own chest pocket for ultimate packability
- Two-way stretch fabric allows for easier movement in tough terrain
- Breathable construction lets heat escape when you start to sweat
- Elastic cuffs, hem, and hood help seal out wild weather
- Merino Cool inserts at the chin and forehead offer soft comfort
- Item #ORT009P