Why We Like The Civetta 2.5L Jacket
The weather doesn't care about our plans, so we pack along the Civetta for ultralight protection when the clouds decide to act up. The impermeable build stops icy winds and fresh flakes from breaking in yet lets our own vapor escape as we push to that awe-inducing drop.
- Minimalist shell for backcountry tours
- Lightweight material gives windproof performance
- Hardwearing membrane blocks out moisture
- Partially elasticated hood gives a secure fit
- Elastic hem and cuffs help keep the elements out
- Zippered chest pocket secures your phone and snack
- Item #ORTL0DU
- [membrane/laminate] Toray Dermizax DT 2.5-layer (100% polyurethane), [face fabric] 100% nylon, [inserts] 85% virgin merino wool, 15% nylon
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fixed, ergonomic, partially elasticated
- 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- backcountry skiing, nordic touring, hiking, backpacking, mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help