3 Days Only!
Select a size:
Why we Like The Cevedale Pant
We've got plenty of great baselayers and an assortment of hardshells, but now it's time to add the Cevedale Pant to our alpine wardrobe. Its breathable and lightweight design makes it the perfect midlayer piece for our mountainous adventures. And if we want to sport them without a baselayer beneath, its ultra-smooth and moisture-wicking lining will surely keep us cozy.
- Ergonomic touring pants for easy days in the hills
- Light and robust fabric is quick-drying and breathable
- Stretchy design allows you more freedom of movement
- Ribbed merino wool inner feels fantastic on the legs
- Integrated gaiters keep snow from sneaking in
- Zip thigh pocket keeps phone close and warm
- Item #ORTL072
- [membrane/laminate] 100% polyurethane, [face fabric] 79% nylon, 10% elastane, 11% merino, [lining] 100% polyester
- not taped
- Leg Opening
- adjustable, snap button
- 2 hand, 1 thigh
- integrated belt, merino-lined
- Claimed Weight
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, hiking, mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.