Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Carbon 240 Superlight Probe
Staying safe in the backcountry doesn't require a hefty weight penalty. Weighing in at less than half-a-pound, you'll hardly notice the Ortovox Carbon 240 Superlight Probe on the way up. But in the event you need to use it, you can have peace of mind knowing you can count on the strength of carbon construction, fast deployment from the Quick-Lock assembly system, and the crud-busting large tip.
- Ultralight probe for long backcountry tours
- Carbon construction is incredibly light, yet strong
- Aramid tensioning system for serious durability
- Shorter segments for more compact packed length
- Depth markers allow quick reading
- Adjusting screw for optimal assembly
- Large probe tips busts through packed snow
- Quick-Lock assembly system for quick and easy deployment
- Item #ORT008S
- carbon, aramid tensioning system
- Deployment System
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.