A full day on the trail or an afternoon at the crag is nothing the Ortovox Brenta Shorts can't handle. A blend of abrasion-resistant Cordura, durable nylon, and stretchy spandex strike a good comfort-to-durability ratio to deliver comfort that won't wear out after endless days projecting a bouldering problem or blazing new trails. Ortovox even treated the shorts with a DWR finish to repel moisture and added merino wool mesh inserts along the inside of the waistband to promote breathability and dryness even when temperatures turn hot and the trail gets steep.
- Durable and hearty shorts ready to take on the great outdoors
- Cordura construction resists abrasion and won't wear out
- Merino wool inserts manage moisture and regulate temperature
- Elastic waist with belt offers personalized fit
- Plenty of pockets store trail necessities on the go
- Longer cut offers protection and coverage
- Item #ORTL059
- [face fabric] 91% nylon, 9% elastane, [lining] 72% polyester, 28% Merino wool
- 2 zippered front, 1 thigh
- integrated belt
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?