Durable shorts without all the cotton.
A full day on the trail or an afternoon at the crag is nothing the Ortovox Women's Brenta Shorts can't handle. A blend of abrasion-resistant Cordura, durable nylon, and stretchy spandex strike a good comfort to durability ratio to deliver long-lasting comfort that won't wear out after endless days projecting a bouldering problem or blazing new trails. Ortovox even treated the shorts with a DWR finish to repel moisture and added merino wool mesh inserts along the inside of the waistband to promote breathability and dryness even when temperatures turn hot and the trail gets steep.
- Durable and hearty shorts ready to take on the great outdoors with you
- Cordura construction resists abrasion and won't wear out
- Merino wool inserts manage moisture and regulate temperature
- Elastic waist with belt offers personalized fit
- Plenty of pockets store trail necessities on the go
- Longer cut offers protection and coverage
- Item #ORT00A8
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: 10
- Height: 5'5"
- Weight: 142lbs
I love these shorts so much that I bought 2 pairs. They are bullet proof - -durable, light, quick dry, but they also move with you. Super flattering, cool pockets and soft merino wool around the waist band and anywhere that touches the skin. I discovered this brand in Europe and love their colors and this material is incredible. Can't be beat and looks great.