Select a Size
Select a Color
Ortovox's Brenta Men's Pants aren't the kind of britches you have to worry about coddling at the crag. They're made from a tough Cordura fabric that wears well whether you're squeezing up sandstone cracks or granite slabs. Ortovox even added merino wool and polyester mesh inserts along the waist and pockets to boost breathability and help make these pants cool during the approach and on the wall. The Brentas also come with an integrated belt that can be easily removed, and sport two hand pockets and a single map pocket along the right thigh.
- Durable climbing and hiking pants built to take on tough activities
- Cordura fabrication resists abrasion, wear, and tear
- Merino and mesh inserts add ventilation and air flow
- Integrated belt offers personalized fit
- Plenty of pockets store essentials on the go
- Item #ORT009R
- 2 zippered hand, 1 thigh
- integrated belt
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, bouldering, canyoneering, hiking, sport climbing, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
August 8, 2019
Hiking into the Tetons for some climbing
August 8, 2019
Great Alpine Pant
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 7"
- 180 lbs
I got these this spring, and have been using them primarily for alpine climbing. they are pretty water resistant, breath very well and do not get too hot on those sunny pitches. I like the zippered hand pockets so I won't loose my stuff when I am climbing and the wool lined waist band is super comfy all day. They are pretty water resistant and cut just enough wind do keep you warm without overheating. I am a full time, year-round mountain guide and a member of the Ortovox North American team I received this gear to test and use.