2 Days Only!
Select a size:
Why We Like The Berrino Jacket
Made for the best touring days of the year the Ortovox Berrino Jacket has us throwing on our skins for a quick run more often than not. This technical layer breathes well when we're working hard yet keeps the cold out while we shoot down the mountain. The tapered athletic fit makes it easy to layer a warmer puffy over the top and keeps loose ends out of the way while touring.
- Ski shell used for touring in a variety of conditions
- Nylon and merino wool material provides insulation and heat regulation
- Hidden thumbholes keep the jacket taught
- Chest pocket for the essentials
- Trim athletic fit for touring up mountains
- Item #ORTL073
3 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.