Select a size:
Pull on the Ortovox Bacun pant and go where no man or woman has gone before—or simply bag that peak you have always dreamed about. These lightweight touring specific pants feature a wind and water resistant outer that is backed with odor-resistant and moisture wicking Merino to keep you cool and dry from the inside and out. These technical pants also boast large vents to dump heat, tons of pockets to keep your good nearby, and solid ankle gaiters in case your route involves some boot packing.
- Touring pant for rigorous walks covering acres of land
- Wind and water resistant outer keeps you moving comfortably
- Keep you cool and by wicking moisture off of your skin
- Merino fibers are naturally odor resistant to fend off smells
- Ankle gaiters keep snow out of your boots for dry socks
- Zip Vents dump excess heat when the going gets tough
- Stain resistant outer keeps your pants looking fresh all season
- Item #ORT00BG
- 86% nylon, 7% wool, 7% elastane
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered hand
- zippered vents
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 3.4oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, randonee, telemark skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
4.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.