Keep it light, keep it fast.
You had your fun indulging in sinfully delicious, lift-accessed powder shots all morning, but now that the resort is chewed up it's time to head to the backside to milk a little more fresh snow from this week's storm. For backside missions and quick ski tours, Ortovox created the Ascent 22 backpack.
Built to carry just the essentials, this technical ski pack keeps your load light so you can knock out laps in record time. The Ascent 22 is small and low-profile, so you won't mind riding with it in the resort, and it features a ski and snowboard carry when you're ready to take the direct route and head up a quick booter. The abrasion-resistant nylon material can handle getting tossed around amidst all of your rowdiness in the mountains, and the circular zipper gives you quick access to the main compartment where you've got your carefully selected items stashed away. While this definitely isn't the pack you'll take on long tours or overnight missions, it's a great option for speedy dawn patrol laps or half-day adventures.
- A minimalist ski touring pack for backside laps and short day missions
- 1343 cubic inches is perfect for a quick dawn patrol or afternoon lap
- Tough nylon material can handle getting tossed around
- Ski and snowboard carry for efficient bootpacking
- Helmet carry to keep you cool on your climb
- Hydration system compatible
- Ice axe and hiking pole fastening when you need your hands free
- Item #ORT007C
- Q & A
Is this backpack compatible with any airbag systems?