Select Style & Size
Make your ascent lightly.
Although it was designed with lightness in mind, the Ascent still boasts a plethora of features that make backcountry tours easier whether you're traveling by ski, splitboard, or snowshoe. There are attachments for all three, as well as loops for rappel ropes, ice axes, ski poles, and even a removable net to hold your helmet. Internal compartments separate your hydration reservoir and avalanche gear from layers and lunch, and the avy gear compartment has easy-to-read details showing where each piece should go.
- Lightweight avalanche backpack for quick backcountry tours
- 22L capacity suitable for minimalist, compact riders
- Avabag airbag activated with handle and compressed air cartridge
- Attachments for skis, snowboard, snowshoe, rope, ice axe, and poles
- Internal compartments for avalanche gear and hydration reservoir
- Rope attachment and removable helmet net
- Item #ORT008J
- nylon 420D oxford HD + nylon 100D robic ripstop
- 22L (1342cu in)
- Deployment System
- compressed air
- foam 3D back
- Hydration Compatible
- Reservoir Included
- front panel
- 1 avalanche gear, 1 front
- Ski Carry
- Snowboard Carry
- Helmet Carry
- Ice Axe Carry
- Claimed Weight
- 3lb 10oz
- Recommended Use
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
What do you think about this product?
February 6, 2020
Does this bag come with the air canister? Or is that a separate purchase?