Why We Like The ORTOVOX 3L Ortler Pant
We count on the 3L Ortler Pant from ORTOVOX for high-mileage backcountry excursions thanks to their motion-friendly design that doesn't skimp on weather protection. The 3L Toray Derizax NX waterproof laminate defends us from heavy snowfall, yet still allows heat and moisture to escape when we're on the move. Full-length side zips let us ventilate when the sun comes out, and a minimal pocket layout and lightweight design lets us fly on the skintrack.
- Minimalist touring pants for ski mountaineering and backcountry riding
- 3L Toray Derizax NX waterproof laminate is weatherproof and breathable
- Dyneema cuffs resist abrasions from ski edges and boot buckles
- Adjustable waistband maintains a secure fit regardless of underlayers
- Internal ankle gaiters with adjustment keep our boots snow-free
- Side zips with 2-way zippers provide ventilation and bathroom solution
- Merino wool inner waist inserts provide soft comfort
- Compatible with ORTOVOX suspenders (sold separately)
- Item #ORTL0GF
- [face fabric] 100% nylon, PFC-free DWR treatment, [membrane] 3L Toray Derizax NX (100% polyurethane), [lining] 100% polyester, [trim] 85% merino wool, 15% nylon
- fully sealed
- 1 zippered thigh with tether, 1 zippered thigh
- full-length side zips
- adjustable tabs
- Side Zips
- [internal] adjustable, [extneral] Dyneema
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, ski mountaineering, randonee
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help