Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
3L Ortler Pant
Zip up the Ortovox 3L Ortler Pant in the parking lot before a long tour or a thrilling ascent to a new peak. These lightweight pants are catered towards alpine excursions of all kinds thanks to the 4-way stretch outer that lets you move freely, the Dermizax membrane that keeps weather out while also wicking moisture off of your legs, and the large outer thigh zips that dump heat when you are working hard to get to the summit. For added comfort these pants also boast a odor resistant Merino mesh insert in the waistband and super durable Cordura patches to resist abrasive rocks and stumps so that you can stop worrying about your gear and start enjoying the mountains.
- Lightweight pants for summiting far away peaks and faces
- 4-way stretch outer lets you move comfortably all day long
- Dermizax NX membrane seals out water and wind, lets you breathe
- Fully sealed seams fight against penetrating water to save layers
- Merino mesh inserts at waistband fight against odor and add comfort
- Large outer thigh zips dump excess heat on the ascent
- Cordura patches protect against sharp rocks on windy ridges
- Item #ORT006K
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.