Up To 60% Off:
Select a size:
3L Ortler Jacket
For lightweight protection from the elements on high-alpine adventures reach for the Ortovox 3L Ortler Jacket. It's fully waterproof and windproof to protect you from the variable conditions you'll face on speedy backcountry touring treks and high-altitude summit pushes, but it's also breathable and super light on weight, ensuring that discomfort won't play a role in your mission. The front zipper has two-way functionality so you can maintain access to a harness while still staying protected from the elements, and the helmet-compatible hood delivers that added coverage you need when whipping winds and sudden snows rear their ugly heads. Zippered underarm vents let you easily expel heat when you're attacking steep pitches, while merino-mesh lining at the chin collar provides a necessary dose of comfort. To round things out you've got a chest and arm pocket that are both easy to reach with a pack or harness on.
- Grab ultralight protection from the elements with this alpine shell
- Waterproof and windproof fabric shuts out snow and rain
- Two-way front zipper lets you access a harness with your shell on
- Underarm vents let in cool air when your ascent has you heating up
- Helmet-compatible hood keeps you covered from inclement weather
- Harness and pack compatible pockets offer easy-access storage
- Merino-mesh lining at the collar gives you added comfort
- Item #ORT009N
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.