3 Days Only!
Select a size:
2L Swisswool Andermatt Jacket
Seek out deep, untouched big mountain lines in the 2L Swisswool Andermatt Jacket from Ortovox. The jacket boasts a combination of a highly breathable, waterproof membrane and the rare wool of black sheep as insulation. Black wool is seldom used in the industry because white wool is easier to come by and won't show through the garments. As such, black wool is often regarded as a waste product. However, by utilizing black wool, the Andermatt jacket is more unique and sustainable while still providing all the benefits of wool insulation. For example, these high-quality fibers can absorb up to 35 percent of their own weight in moisture without feeling wet to the touch. Wool insulation will also keep you warm both when active and when resting.
This comfortable insulation is protected by a Dermizax NX membrane that offers blocks all weather conditions while still remaining extremely breathable for comfortable temperature regulation when you're pushing it on the uphill or blasting through fresh pow on the descents. Under arm zippers also help vent heat to keep you cool while a removable powder skirt keeps the fresh flakes from creeping up your back. Should you spend a day at the resorts, a sleeve pass pocket makes getting on the lifts a breeze while three dimensional volume hand pockets store your necessities so you can spend less time in the lodge and more time on the slopes.
- Freeride, sustainably insulated jacket for comfort on the slopes
- Dermizax NX membrane gives highly breathable, waterproof protection
- SwissWool can absorb 35% of weight in moisture before feeling wet
- 2-way front zipper offers versatility and mobility on ascents
- Underarm zip vents dump excess heat on long, technical descents
- Removable powder skirt has elastic insert to seal out fresh flakes
- Ample spacious pockets store easily accessible daily necessities
- Merino wool at chin area offers comfort when jacket is fully zipped
- Item #ORT00AR
- [membrane/laminate] Toray Dermizax NX (100% polyurethane), [face fabric] 100% polyamide
- 88% SwissWool Black, 12% polylactide
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- adjustable StormHood
- [external] 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest, 1 zippered sleeve, [interior] 1 zippered chest, 1 mesh dump
- underarm zippers
- Powder Skirt
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 13.6oz
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.