185 Rock'N'Wool Short Pant
- Rely on this baselayer to always deliver breathable warmth
- Wool is the original performance wonder material
- UV protection blocks harmful radiation from the sun
- Anti-odor keeps things feeling fresh
- Lightweight insulation provides a touch of warmth on cool days
- Classic fit maintains a timeless look
- Item #ORT004C
- Q & A
Very comfortable baselayer bottoms
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 135lbs
These were given as a gift and she says they are very comfortable. She loves the 3/4 length which is perfect for skiing/snowboarding as well as biking in cooler weather. Even though it looks like the knees are reinforced in the pictures, they are the same thickness as the rest of the bottoms so I guess it's just a style thing? They fit well and are true to size.
Comfy, runs large
- Height: 6'1"
- Weight: 180lbs
Got these for my wife. She says they're quite comfortable, but she thought the color wasn't quite as vibrant as pictured. They also run a bit large (so if in doubt, size down).
That said, they're quite warm and comfortable, great as a base layer or just lounging around in the winter.