120 Comp Light Short Pant
- Technical baselayer pants for big ski tours and winter trips
- Merino wool is soft and odor-resistant
- Synthetic reinforcement for long-lasting durability
- Cropped design for seamless wear with ski boots
- Slim fit layers well under your ski pants
- Item #ORT00BT
- 70% virgin merino wool, 30% nylon
- Insulation Weight
- merino wool
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding, nordic skiing, hiking, snowshoeing, mountaineering
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
What do you think about this product?
April 16, 2021
Awesome UL Leggings!
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 1"
- 165 lbs
I love the Ortovox Comp 120 series. These leggings are insanely light, and amazingly comfortable! Mine only weigh 2.6ozs for a size M. Being 70% merino wool, that's pretty damn impressive! I wouldn't use them solely if your hiking/adventuring in crazy cold temps.. That said, for their weight, they do perform very well. I've worn them in temps down into the low 30s/with crazy wind.. (under my UL hiking pants / Nylon) and was perfectly fine. ) a great UL piece of gear for thruhiking!