Select style & size:Select options
Pro-level touring awaits.
You take your touring rig pretty seriously, and that means equipping it with the best bags for the expedition ahead, like the Ortlieb Ultimate 6 Pro Handlebar Bag. Built for professional level touring, this handlebar bag is ready for the long road ahead, thanks to its burly construction, and lofty storage. It features 7-liters of space, perfect for organizing your camping gear or food supplies, with an internal divider and zippered pocket for keeping keys and wallets safe. The top is crafted from a waterproof transparent material, allowing you to stash your map, GPS, or smartphone where you can keep an eye on it while riding, all the while keeping it safe from showers.
For easy access to goods with one hand, the lid is crafted with a magnetic closure to easily flip open or closed without fussing with zippers while you ride, while a generous lip over the edge prevents water from sneaking in. On the outside you'll be happy to find a large mesh pocket for stashing wet socks, your freshly river-washed chamois, or other wet items that need drying through the day. The pocket secures shut with a hook-and-loop strip to keep the contents secure, and is topped with a large 3M Scotchlite reflective patch to help you stay seen when your adventures take you on pavement. The bag connects to your bars with included mounting hardware that locks into place, keeping your bag secure when you run into a corner store to reload on snacks for the road ahead.
- A top-tier bag for hitting the long road ahead
- Durable construction holds up to the elements
- Clear, waterproof top works with touch-screens
- Removable internal divider keeps gear organized
- Stash wet chamois, socks, and gear in mesh pocket
- Magnetic closure makes for easy use one-handed
- Keep visible in low light with 3M Scotchlite reflectors
- Compatible with non-carbon 31.8mm bars and smaller
- Item #OLB0027