Select Style & Size
Ultimate freedom machine.
When you're embarking on a mission, be it to the corner bodega, or around the world, its best to be properly prepared with cargo space from a pack like the Ortlieb Ultimate 6 Free Handlebar Bag. With your choice of 5 or 7 liters of space for packing in a few days worth of food, or your sleeping bag, this handy handlebar pack is ready for you to take on the adventure ahead. It's crafted to keep up, with durable PU-coated polyester construction, and it features a stable, rigid construction to prevent squishing your bananas on the ride. For easy use the bag features a magnetic flip top, securing in place with minimal effort, though Ortlieb stresses the importance of keeping magnetic strip cards and keys away from the powerful magnet to prevent any damage. It comes equipped with the Ortlieb handlebar bag mounting hardware, packed with a lock to keep the bag secure when you're away from your ride, and reflective piping to boost your visibility on the way. The bag comes ready to toss over shoulder with an included strap, so you
can carry it up to your flat or into the office at the end of your
commute. The 5 liter model includes a transparent rainproof flap compartment with a 21 x 12-cm payload
for the safe stowage of your smartphone, GPS device or roadmap.
- Be ready for the mission ahead with this handy bar bag
- Durable construction holds up to the elements
- Magnetic top closes quickly and easily
- Keep your bananas and bread squish-free with rigid frame
- Reflective accents boost your visibility in low light
- Secures to 31.8mm bars and smaller with included hardware
- Shoulder strap makes for easy carrying at your desitnation
- Item #OLB002A
- PVC-free polyester, PU-coated
- 5L (305cu in), 7L (427cu in)
- 1 main
- bikes with handlebars 31.8mm or smaller
- [7L] 8.3 x 9.4 x 5.1in
- Claimed Weight
- [7L] 1lb 9oz
- Recommended Use
- bike touring, bikepacking, commutting
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?
July 28, 2020
Wrong bag pictured
- I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought
- 2 lbs
The bag pictured here is not the bag I received. The bag I received was the Ultimate 6 Classic and had the flat, clear plastic top to display a map, which I did not want. I would recommend confirming with BackCountry before ordering if you desire the pictured item as they shipped the wrong item 3 times when trying to resolve. The folks assisting me were great, but Back Country needs to pull this item off their site if they don’t have it in stock.
May 21, 2019
Does this come with the mounting hardware for the handlebar? Or is that separate?