Select style & size:Select options
Saddle Bag Two High-Visibility
Evening spins require some special attention to kitting out, and while it's easy to toss on a few lights and reflective accents, adding more never hurts. Since bringing along a spare tube and pump is already a necessity, you might as well make it bright as well, and the Ortlieb Saddle Bag Two High-Visibility bag makes it easy to shine on pre-dawn and evening jaunts. It's built from ultra-bright, PVC-free reflective fabric that hits the mark of fully waterproof with IP64 standards. A 4.1-liter payload has plenty of space to replace a small hydration pack, for tossing in tools, snacks, and a light shell, and the roll-top closure lets you secure your load for a snug fit with easy access. The pack attaches directly to your saddle rails with an adjustable buckle, and an adapter allows you to easily detach it from your bike if you need to run into the corner bodega for a quick candybar stop. An additional hook-and-loop strap secures to your seat post to add additional stability, do the bag doesn't sway when you pedal along your merry way.
- A bright bag for bringing along your riding essentials
- IP64 waterproof material keeps your gear dry and dust-free
- Roll-top closure allows for a snug fit no matter the load size
- 4.1-liters of space for a shell, tubes, tools, and snacks
- Attaches to your saddle with a snap buckle for easy on-and-off
- Adjustable hook-and-loop seatpost strap prevents swaying on the ride
- Bright reflective accents help you stay seen after dark
- Daisy chain allows for additional light attachment
- Item #OLB0030
- Q & A
Fit problem, Brook's Cambium carbon rail
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
The bag is just as advertised. However, if you have a Brook's Cambium saddle with carbon rails be advised that mounting is an issue with the supplied screws. I was able to install the mounting clip by purchasing 1.5-inch long #10 screws, 32 thread/inch. The mounting clip appears to be solely designed for round rails. The screws that come with the bag are too short to enable connection on the larger sized carbon rails.