Select style & size:Select options
The world is its oyster.
Haul your gear to off-the-beaten-path travel spots and expedition base camps with the Ortlieb Roller System 110L Duffel. This big and burly duffel withstands storms and rough journeys, while offering multiple hauling options to keep you ready for any road ahead. Waterproof construction keeps your gear dry through tropical downpours and mountain snowstorms, and a rigid aluminum floor plate with foam padding protects against dings and dents. The heavy-duty wheel system rolls easily over muddy roads and cobblestone streets alike. Instead of giving it a telescoping handle, Ortlieb opted for an adjustable grip that offers plenty of leg clearance and a comfortable grip that you can fine-tune to your size. When the road gets too rugged for any wheel system, removable, padded backpack straps let you throw your gear on your back and carry on.
- Hauls and protects gear on long, adventurous travels
- Waterproof fabric and watertight zipper keep gear dry
- Foam padding at base protects against rough terrain
- Rigid aluminum floor plate withstands bumps
- Heavy-duty wheel system cruises over rough roads
- Adjustable grip allows for comfortable pulling
- Removable backpack straps for hands-free carrying
- Two daisy chains for attaching additional gear
- Item #OLB000S