Select Style & Size
A multi-purpose dry bag.
At first we thought this bag was made for Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, and Sammy Davis Jr., but upon further inspection, it's actually perfect for an overnight canoe trip, strapping it to your moto, or hauling camping gear on the top of your vehicle; the Ortlieb Rack-Pack 89L carries all of your equipment and keeps it safe. With a waterproof closure and stiffening bar, the Rack-Pack achieves an IP64 waterproof rating when rolled 3-4 times meaning it'll prevent water splashes from reaching whatever's inside. The PD620 fabric keeps water from soaking through and the removable, padded shoulder strap with a snap hook makes carrying it a breeze. It's variable packing volume is achieved through its compression straps and roll closure and it's easily accessed with a wide opening that makes it easy to fill and clean inside.
- Tough roll-top bag designed for travel, expedition, and boat trips
- Sturdy PD620 fabric with waterproof roll-top closure
- Padded shoulder straps and handles for versatile carrying
- IP64 waterproofing prevents water and dust penetration
- Item #OLB0018
- PD620 polyester
- 89L (5431cu in)
- Shoulder Strap
- padded, adjustable
- handles, straps
- roll top
- [H x W x D] 15.7 x 28 x 15.7in
- Claimed Weight
- 2lbs 10oz
- Recommended Use
- casual, flatwater paddling, ocean paddling, river paddling, travel
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
What do you think about this product?