It's up for the adventure.
Multi-sport trips are the stuff of legends, and only certain gear is up for the challenge. The Ortlieb Gear-Pack 40L is the hybrid pack you need to get through adventures that include everything from backcountry skiing to canyoneering and biking. It has dry bag technology with backpack comfort, from its roll-top security to its ventilated carriage system that can be removed when you only need a packsack. The durable fabric dries quickly if it gets wet, and it stands up to abrasive canyon walls and icy ground. Front and lateral daisy chains allow you to attach accessories and frequently needed gear to the outside of the pack, and even hold auxiliary bags (sold separately). The adjustable top strap gives you the option of carrying a rope without stuffing it in the pack, so you can organize your gear whichever way you prefer.
- Hybrid between backpack and dry bag for multi-sport trips
- Streamlined design has a slender profile
- Fast-drying material stands up to abrasion
- Roll-top design keeps water out
- 40L capacity holds plenty of gear for a day trip
- Suspension system is ventilated for comfort
- Front and lateral daisy chains expand gear storage
- Height-adjustable carriage system for your rope
- Item #OLB001B