Lives up to its name.
When the weekend ahead calls for mountain biking on Friday, canyoneering on Saturday, and a little sport climbing to round things out on Sunday, look no further than the versatile Ortlieb Gear-Pack 32L to carry along all the necessary equipment. This burly hybrid pack is designed for those who dabble in everything and abuse their gear on a regular basis, while also staying ready to adapt to any and all adventures, whether on land or sea.
Crafted from a robust Cordura polyester construction, the Gear-Pack boasts an IP64 rating, which means it's fully dustproof and waterproof to keep your kit dry no matter what the weather has in store. And like a dry bag, the roll-top closure folds over for added security and waterproof protection when you're in the elements. Ortlieb gave this pack a fully adjustable, comfortable, and removable back system to take the weight and distribute it evenly through your hips and legs on the trail. Then, when the adventure requires a plane ticket, simply remove the back system and you're the proud owner of a travel-ready duffel dry bag. Plus, front and lateral daisy chains allow you to conveniently attach additional equipment such as trekking poles, helmets, or compression belts.
- Versatile, tough, technical daypack for all adventures
- Cordura fabric carries gear in waterproof, durable protection
- Back system adjusts easily and is removable to meet your needs
- Roll-top takes note from dry bags for added waterproofing
- Ventilation slits on the shoulders and hip fins boost comfort
- Daisy chains provide additional storage
- Item #OLB001A
32L (1952cu in)
1 removable outer mesh
25.2 x 11.4 x 7.1in
commuting, hiking, sport climbing, trail, travel