Select Style & Size
On any distance adventure, it's easy to be overzealous in packing for your trip. But, no, you don't need that heavy solar charger. And, no, you don't need three multi-tools. You'll need the essentials, most of which can fit in your Ortlieb Frame Pack. For bikepackers who have their pack list memorized to newbies who need endlessly more storage, this pack is meant for it all. Thanks to this frame pack's lower center of gravity, it's ideal storage for heavy gear such as tools or cooking equipment, and you'll want your weight evenly dispersed once the climbs start. There's nothing worse than having all of your weight on your rear panniers on long, steep mountain passes. Proven, waterproof nylon fabric and a waterproof zipper ensure that your possessions stay dry through all weather scenarios, so your gear will be sheltered from surprise rainstorms. Ultra-strong hook-and-loop adjustments strap the pack to the top tube, seat tube, and down tube easily. Depending on the size of your frame, a 4-liter and 6-liter size pack is available.
- Reliable frame pack storage that evenly disperses weight
- Waterproof nylon fabric and zipper to protect from all weather
- Comes in 4- and 6-liter sizes depending on bike frame
- Ideal storage for heavier camp items on a bikepacking trip
- Item #OLBA02P
- 4L, 6L
- [4L] 15.7in x 16.9in x 9.4in, [6L] 19.6in x 22in x 11.4in
- Claimed Weight
- [4L] 186g, [6L] 232g
- Recommended Use
- commuting, cross-country, road cycling
What do you think about this product?