Select Style & Size
Warning: California Proposition 65
Dry and durable.
The Dry Bag PS490 is made out of Ortlieb's strongest heavy-duty fabrics to stay strong on any adventure whether it be watery or rocky. It can keep your gear dry when splashed on a paddling trip, and the fabric's tear-resistance should stay strong if the bag tumbles off your bicycle. Ortlieb installed a clever valve inside that deflates the bag as you roll the top shut.
- Durable dry bag built for caving, backpacking, and paddling
- PS490 fabric beads water off bag and resists tearing
- Roll-top reinforces bag's protection against water
- Integrated valve deflates bag for better compression
- Two D-rings and bottom loop for anchoring and holding
- Stable base helps the bag stand upright
- IP64 water rating protects against splashes and dust
- Item #OLB001C
- 13L (793cu in), 22L (1343cu in), 35L (2136cu in), 59L (3600cu in), 79L (4821cu in), 109L (6652cu in)
- [heigh x circumfrence x diameter] (13L) 16.5 x 23.6 x 7.5in (22L) 20.5 x 27.6 x 8.7in (35L) 23.6 x 32.7 x 10.2in (59L) 27.6 x 37.8 x 12.2in (79L) 29.5 x 42.1 x 13.4in (109L) 31.5 x 48 x 15.4in
- Claimed Weight
- [13L] 10.2oz [22L] 13oz [35L] 15.9 oz [59L] 1lb 6oz [79L] 1lb 10oz [109L] 1lb 15oz
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, paddle
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?