Select style & size:Select options
A great companion.
When you're heading out for a weekend getaway — or even a multi-month escape, its hard to beat having a good travel companion. That companion may be a good friend, a 4-legged critter, or it may just be the right bag to carry along your load. The Ortlieb Bike-Tourer Panniers Pair certainly have proved themselves to be just that for many years. These panniers pack in a ton of space, with 38-liters of volume together, so you can pack in just about anything you imagine yourself needing for your getaway.
The interior is laid out with organization pockets, and a separate front compartment for storing your sunscreen, snacks, and tissues that you need to grab in a hurry. They're crafted from durable and abrasion resistant nylon, with reinforcement at the bottom to protect against stray rocks, debris, or resting on rough surfaces. Just in case the bags aren't big enough for you from the start, they can be combined with Ortlieb's Travel-Biker or Trunk-Bag to add even more space to your setup. The panniers mount to just about any pannier rack you could have on your bike, thanks to the sturdy QL2.1 mounting system. The mounting system features three adjustable clips that can be moved outwards or inwards, depending on your rack's needs, and grips onto rails as large as 16-millimeters in diameter to keep your gear secure.
- Lofty storage for your bike touring adventures
- Combined space of 38-liters for packing in the gear
- Durable, abrasion-resistant construction for hard use
- Exterior pocket makes for easy access of smaller items
- Large reflective accents help you stay seen in low light
- Carry strap for throwing bags over shoulder at your destination
- Adjustable mounting system works with any rack with up to 16mm tube diameter
- Item #OLB001Q