Select Style & Size
Back-Roller Classic Panniers
Ortlieb made the rest of the Back-Roller Classic Pannier out of material that's complementary to the QL2.1 system. Ortlieb's rugged PD260, PS490, and IP64 fabrics shed water spray and rocky debris most commonly found on cross-country tours. The roll-top closure blocks all the dust when you're riding in the desert, and then prevents raindrops from seeping through when you're searching for shelter in forested, mountainous environments. Ortlieb also added 3M Scotchlite reflectors to further enhance the visibility needed to ride in low light.
- Classic panniers with not-so-classic features for bike touring
- Roll-top and treated fabrics shed water spray and block dust
- QL2.1 system eases mounting and releasing off of most racks
- Adjustable, rotating bottom hook reduces abrasion and scratching
- Adjustable shoulder strap with padding can fix to hook
- 3M Scotchlite reflectors on both side for extra visibility
- Item #OLB001H
- [front, back] PS 490 nylon [sides] PD 620 nylon
- [pair] 40L (2441cu in)
- [height x width x depth] 16.5 x 9 - 12 x 12.6in
- 1 internal
- [rack diameter] 8, 10, 12, 16mm
- Number Included
- Claimed Weight
- [pair] 4lb 3oz
- Recommended Use
- bike touring
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
What do you think about this product?
August 2, 2019
For the commuter bike
- I've used it several times
These panniers are perfect for my work clothes and lunch. Each one can hold 4/5 th of a large grocery bag so even a run to the store works well. It took a bit to get them to fit my rack but with all the adjustments I probably made it harder than what it needed to be. I would buy these again.
Ed Lord of Play
September 25, 2018
Best Panniers Around
- I've put it through the wringer
Bought these for short bike tours and ended up using them as my go to for daily bike commuting as well as around town errands. Will fit virtually any bike frame rack, due to infinitely adjustable adapters and latches. 100% waterproof. I've even filled it with ice and beer for the 999 ride. Got home, forgot, and the next day, was full of water and not a drop had spilled out onto the floor. Love these things!!!