Select Style & Size
Atrack BP Daypack
When you're planning out your bikepacking route, chances are you're thinking about the trail ahead, and less about the gear you're leaving behind. Let Ortlieb help you carry along the essentials with the Atrack BP Daypack. This handy backpack is built with bikepacking in mind, and features a unique construction that's fine tuned to your needs when you're deep in the woods far from city resources. It's built from PS21R fabric, a polyester that's backed up with serious degrees of waterproofing to land at an IP67 rating — in other words, should a storm break out, your gear will stay conveniently dry, so you don't have to go to sleep soggy and wet, jeopardizing your energy for tomorrow's haul. The contents of the bag can be accessed through the back panel, which features a full-length waterproof zipper, and enables much easier access to all of your gear.
Inside you'll find four separate zippered pockets for keeping your toothbrush, snacks, and essentials easily at hand, while outside hosts two mesh sleeves that are ideal for your spare water bottle, and jar of peanut butter for your midnight snack. The exterior of the pack is built to be rugged, and loaded with gear loops for attaching your helmet, bike lock, and just about any other odds-and-ends you can think of. For a secure fit the Atrack BP is equipped with two large compression straps, and adjustable shoulder straps for securing an ideal fit. At the waist you'll find a minimalist hip belt that can be adjusted, but forgoes wings and fancy padding for a streamlined fit that's more ideal in the saddle.
- Ortlieb's ultimate bikepacking backpack is ready for adventure
- Duffel-style back opening makes for easy access to gear
- Burly construction is waterproof to IP67 standards
- Four zippered internal pockets keep your essentials organized
- Stash extra water and snacks in two deep mesh outer pockets
- Ample gear loops are only limited by your imagination
- Compression straps help stabilize the load on bike
- Dial in the perfect fit with adjustable shoulder straps and waist belt
- Item #OLBA01D
- 25L, 1525.6 cu/in
- Shoulder Straps
- Waist Belt
- adjustable, removable
- Hydration Compatible
- yes, with sealing drinking tube aperature
- Reservoir Included
- back panel
- 1 main body, 4 zippered internal, 2 exterior sleeves
- Gear Loops
- Helmet Carry
- two compression straps
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- bikepacking, bike touring, travel
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
What do you think about this product?
July 9, 2020
Do you also offer the attachment kit for gear the same from Ortleib?
July 9, 2020
What is the max hydration bladder can it hold?