Atrack 25L Daypack
We've all been there — 2 hours into a hike, diving elbow deep into our packs in search for that snack we just know we packed, coming up empty handed as you just can't navigate your way through your bag, only to find your tasty treats a week later when you're cleaning things out at home. An infuriating situation, no doubt, but designers at Ortlieb aim to omit the dreaded backpack dig with the Atrack 25L Daypack. Ortlieb lays claim to the Atrack being the first waterproof backpack that opens like a travel bag, making it more convenient than ever to access all of its contents, whether you're on a weekend getaway, or a morning approach to get your climb on before the office opens.
The Atrack is built from burly wear-and-tear resistant nylon that's backed up with a PU coating to keep contents dry, and features an adjustable back panel to accommodate users of all different heights. Ergonomic shoulder straps and waist belt can be adjusted, too, so you can dial in the perfect fit for the load you're carrying. Inside you'll find four zippered organization pockets to keep your gear where you can find it, while the outside features two mesh drop in pockets to keep water bottles close at hand — for those that prefer a hydration reservoir you'll find a hermetic seal for a drinking tube exit, so you can toss your reservoir inside and go. In case you need to bring along a little more gear than your pockets can hold, Ortlieb equips the Atrack with daisy chains on the front to allow you to attach any additional gear you need.
- A waterproof pack that wont slow your adventure
- Travel bag style opening offers access to all contents
- Water and tear resistant construction holds up to demands
- Adjustable back panel accommodates different heights
- Keep comfortable with adjustable hip belt and shoulder straps
- Four compression belts secure your gear in place
- 4 zippered interior pockets organize your gadgets
- Hermetic seal for drinking tube lets you add a hydration system
- Item #OLB002N
- PS33 wear-and-tear resistant nylon
- Shoulder Straps
- ergonomic padded
- Waist Belt
- adjustable, padded
- back panel
- 4 internal, 2 external drop in, 2 belt
- 22 x 10.2 x 9.8in
- Claimed Weight
- 3lb 2.4oz
- Recommended Use
- hiking, travel
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 5 years
What do you think about this product?
September 15, 2020
- I've used it several times
- 5` 7"
- 165 lbs
Zipper failed under minimal pressure and zipper rails were separated from each other. Slider is too chunky to be fixed properly, rendering the bag useless and most definitely not waterproof. Chain is only as strong as itâs weakest link and this zipper is undoubtedly crap.