Meet her new best friend.
Standing out in a crowded lift line, the stylish Orage Girls' Suzie Jacket not only keeps your shredder fashionable, but also well-protected from the elements in cozy comfort. A waterproof, breathable Prime 10 construction keeps rain, sleet, and snow out, while also allowing internal moisture to escape, resulting in dry comfort all day long. Then, synthetic insulation is packed throughout this jacket to combat the frigid temps on blustery chairlift rides, while the powder skirt acts as an impenetrable barrier against snow for those deeper runs or when she tomahawks through a pow field. A helmet-compatible hood ensures that she'll never have to sacrifice safety for comfort, and hand gaiters at the cuffs block out icy whipping winds.
- Unique style and cozy comfort abound in this ski jacket
- Waterproof, breathable construction defends against elements
- Synthetic insulation throughout boosts her warmth
- Regular fit offers room for layers and moves easily
- Helmet-compatible hood allows her to stay safe
- Powder skirt blocks out snow
- Hand gaiters act as a cozy barrier against low temps
- Multiple pockets keep her essentials close at hand
- Item #ORG005F