Why We Like The Orage Sutton Jacket
Our little ripper is more likely to get in more laps when they're warm and comfortable, so we rely on the Orage Sutton Jacket to seal out moisture while releasing excess heat. The Sutton Jacket is made with a 10k/10k waterproof and breathable 2-layer fabric and has synthetic insulation for warmth. With hand gaiters to prevent snow from soaking their sleeves, a snow skirt to keep the snow from coming in underneath the jacket, and a helmet-compatible hood, this jacket is built ready for long days on the mountain.
- kids skiing/snowboarding jacket with technical features
- Synthetic insulation provides us with lightweight warmth on the mountain
- 10k/10k waterproof and breathable 2-layer fabric seals out the weather
- Hand gaiters and snow skirt keep snow from coming into the jacket
- 2 zipper hand pockets and a zippered chest pocket for storage
- Item #ORGV6A8
- [face fabric] Prime10 Stretch 2-ply (100% polyester)
- Warm Si (120g Body, 100g Sleeves)
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- stratgically seam-sealed
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest
- Powder Skirt
- ski, snowboard
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help