The Orage Range Jacket is built to have your back no matter the weather or conditions at the hill that day. When the wind and snow is whipping you will be fully covered by the 3-layer Dermizax laminate and fully sealed seams. This combination keeps weather out of your layers while wicking moisture off of your layering system to keep you comfortable and dry no matter how hard the snow comes down. This high-tech outer is reinforced by ripstop in key areas to add longevity, and is backed up by a helmet compatible hood that lets you really hunker down. To further boost your comfort on hill Orage also tossed in 2-way zipper vents, a goggle wipe and pocket, and a stretch powder skirt.
- Perfromance ski and snowboard shell for big storm days on hill
- Dermizax 3-layer laminate wicks perspiration, blocks precipitation
- Dermizax 3-layer ripstop in key areas boosts longevity, durability
- Fully sealed seams prevent water from sneaking into your layers
- Mesh lined vents dump excess heat on the ski track or boot pack
- Helmet compatible hood lets you block out driving snow and wind
- Stretch powder skirt fights off blower snow during slashes, turns
- Goggle cleaner and mesh goggle pocket enable clear vision all day
- Item #ORG007K
- [membrane/laminate] Dermizax (3-layer), Dermizax Ripstop (3-layer), [face fabric] 100% polyester, 100% nylon, Eco DWR coating
- fully sealed
- performance (semi-fitted)
- Center Back Length
- [internal] 1 mesh goggle
- underarm zips
- Powder Skirt
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding, randonee, ski mountaineering, telemark skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
July 24, 2020
Are the sleeves on the Pink Lotus version black or navy blue?