Select a size:
Why We Like The Nina Jacket
When it is supposed to be wet and cold at the ski resort we zip-up the Orage Nina Jacket. This piece combines lofty synthetic insulation with a waterproof and breathable laminate to help us fight off stormy weather of any form. When the storm clears and the sun pops out, we can unzip the underarm vents to dump excess heat.
- Waterproof and insulated jacket designed for skiing and snowboarding
- Ripstop face fabric creates a durable feel and hearty performance
- Prime 20 laminate wicks moisture while sealing out wet snow
- Synthetic insulation offers lofty warmth all day long
- Fully sealed seams prevent the snow from sneaking into layers
- Helmet-compatible hood seals out blowing snow and blustery wind
- Multitude of ski and snowboard specific pockets add organization
- Wrist gaiters with thumbholes keep snow out of our sleeves and hands
- Item #ORGV68F
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.