Select a size:
Why We Like The Grace Insulated Jacket
We take elegant style to the slopes without sacrificing technical coverage in the Orage Grace Insulated Jacket. Its Dermizax 2-layer membrane seals out moisture while allowing vapor to escape so we don't feel like a moving sauna. The lightweight PrimaLoft Black series insulates you against the chill of the day, and the Grace has zippered underarm vents that allow you to release excess heat when necessary. The hood and powder skirt are adjustable and removable, so you can customize the fit to prevent snow and gusts of wind from sneaking in. A semi-fitted cut works with the four-way stretch construction to ensure uninhibited motion as you ride.
- Fight off bitter cold days in style with this ski and board jacket
- Dermizax 2-layer laminate blocks weather, wicks sweat and moisture
- Dermizax rip-stop in key areas boosts longevity and durability
- Primaloft insulation traps heat without adding too much weight
- Stretch fabric in key areas ensure freedom of movement
- Helmet compatible hood blocks out snow squalls and driving winds
- 2-way zippered vents help you dump excess heat on the boot pack
- Powder skirt keeps you covered on the deepest most blower days
- Item #ORGV68C
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.