Why We Like The Orage MTN-X Glacier Light 3L Jacket
The Orage MTN-X Glacier Light 3L Jacket has earned a prominent place in our closet, no matter the time of year. In snow, it's an ideal shell on ski tours, offering premium breathability for long ascents. Spring and summer thunderstorms stand no chance against the Prime Alpha membrane, keeping us completely dry no matter how much it pours. The stretch fabric moves with us whether we're shredding down mountains, bouldering at the local crag, or trekking on an overnight backpacking trip.
- Lightweight shell jacket for year-round protection from the elements
- Prime Alpha membrane and 3-layer construction ensure we stay dry
- Stretch fabric is extremely versatile for all outdoor pursuits
- Breathable fabric helps wick sweat away from our skin
- Adjustable hood allows us to seal out rain and snow
- Zippered vents circulate air as we work up a sweat
- Articulated elbows allow us to move freely on the slopes
- Regular fit layers easily over warmer baselayers
- Item #ORGV69G
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] Prime Alpha 3L, [face fabric] 100% recycled polyester, [backing] 20D 100% polyester jersey, Eco C0 DWR
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- hip, drop-tail hem
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- [large] 30in
- fixed, 3-way adjustable, helmet compatible
- [external] 2 zippered chest, 1 zippered sleeve, [internal] 1 media (with phone leash)
- two-way underarm zippers
- Powder Skirt
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help