Whether they're tearing it up at the ski resort or bouncing through the snow in the backyard, your little winter-lover will be warm and dry in the Orage Comox Jacket. It's built for snow with a waterproof outer fabric and lots of warm synthetic insulation, and has a bunch of other features to keep them happy while they explore the chilly outdoors. A built-in powder skirt ensures that deep snow won't sneak in and soak their layers, and a helmet-compatible hood ensures that their head can stay both dry and protected when they're on the ski hill. They've got wrist gaiters to keep wind and snow from getting up their arms, and pockets on the inside and out to store snacks, handwarmers, and trail maps. Whatever they're doing, they'll stay out longer in this reliable winter jacket.
- A warm winter jacket for young shredder and adventurers
- Waterproof fabric won't soak through on snowy days
- Synthetic insulation delivers lightweight yet toasty warmth
- Powder skirt keeps the snow out when they ski or play in deep snow
- Helmet-compatible hood gives them added coverage at the resort
- Wrist gaiters stop cold air from sneaking up their arms
- Inner and outer pockets hold extra gloves and hidden snowballs
- Item #ORG005P
- Q & A
Great Color - Warm Coat
- Height: 5'3"
- Weight: 115lbs
Fits great, warm coat.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 120lbs
I purchased this for my youngest son and he approves! The jacket fits well and has all of the functions you look for in a good snow/ski jacket and the price point doesn't hurt. He's worn the jacket in different weather conditions and stays warm and dry. Definitely recommend this jacket!