From snowy peaks to frigid foothills, the Orage Boys' Comox Insulated Jacket delights your adventurous young skier with toasty warmth, color-blocked style, and dependable protection. Streamlined for domination on the mountain, this classic skiing jacket features a drop-tail cut for greater protection from the snow. Orage's Prime 10 membrane repels oncoming snow showers from dampening his fun on the mountain, all while breathing for active comfort.
Greater insulation in the body retains fiery warmth when the mercury plummets into bone-chilling realms. There's slightly less insulation in the arms, so he can move freely across the mountain's snow-covered glades, terrain parks, and open bowls. There's even a powder skirt for keeping out waist-deep snow on stormy days. The hood easily adjusts over his helmet, so he can seal out howling winds and raging blizzards on the chairlift. Another impressive feature are the underarm vents, which release excess warmth on sunny spring days.
- Stylish, toasty, and protective jacket for groms
- Durable fabric provides waterproof, breathable protection
- Regular fit enables easy layering and movement
- Synthetic insulation boosts warmth
- Powder skirt keeps snow on the outside
- Underarm vents dump excess heat quickly
- Hand gaiters add protection against cold snow
- Multiple pockets snacks, phones, and maps
- Item #ORG004Z