Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Sport Sunglasses we have in stock.View Similar Products
Dare to be different.
Uniquely sculpted with its distinctive curvature and ventilated cut-outs, the Optic Nerve Variant Sunglasses provide maximum coverage from harmful UV rays while standing out from everyday, uninspiring shades. Its curved design sits closely without slipping, making it a great choice for the fast-paced rigors of cycling, trail riding, and running. The distinctive frame features cored-out arms for a lighter overall feel, with ventilated cut-outs reducing fogging when you're sweating. Best of all, the polycarbonate lens blocks 100 percent of harmful UVA and UVB rays and reduces distracting glare in bright lighting. As a bonus, the Variant comes with an extra copper lens, so you can adjust to varying light conditions.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Sculpted shades for cycling, trail riding, and running
- Mirrored lens reduces distracting glare in bright conditions
- Durable TR90 frame with cored-out arms and lens ventilation
- Blocks 100% of harmful UVA/UVB rays for optimal protection
- Bonus copper lens for adjusting to variable light conditions
- Tactile rubber arms and nose pad for a secure fit
- Comes with soft and hard case
- Item #OTN000H