Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Sport Sunglasses we have in stock.View Similar Products
Premium optics at a killer price.
The Optic Nerve Thujone 3.0 delivers the precision optics you'd normally associate with elite brand names, but at a palatable price that leaves room for trips to iconic outdoor destinations. The Thujone 3.0 employs a streamlined shape for both cyclists and trail runners desiring optimal protection and crystal clear vision, but without excess drag or bulky design getting in their way. Its lightweight polycarbonate lens features a mirrored finish that cuts glare when you're zipping down a canyon road or weaving between trees on smooth-buffed singletrack. Best of all, it comes with bonus clear and copper lenses for adjusting your vision to environmental changes.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Streamlined shades for cyclists and trail runners
- Durable TR90 nylon frame stands up to regular abuse
- Mirrored lens reduces glare on the road and trail
- Blocks 100% of UVA/UVB rays for optimal eye protection
- Includes clear and copper lenses for variable lighting
- Adjustable nose and temple pads for a customizable fit
- Comes with a soft and hard case
- Item #OTN000D