Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Lifestyle Sunglasses we have in stock.View Similar Products
The bigger the better.
The desert's sharp sunlight bounces off the officer's aviators as he demands you to roll down your car's window so he can issue an egregious fine for driving five over. Upon seeing you in the Optic Nerve Polarized Pondhawk Sunglasses—essentially a larger version of his aviators—the officer immediately retreats to his motorcycle without fining you as a form of submission. And that's the law of the aviator sunglasses.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Larger version of aviator sunglasses for a bigger style
- Polarized lenses eliminate glares as well as UVA and UVB
- Hydrophobic treatment resists water, dust, and oil
- Nickel alloy frame has a superlight feel
- Nose and temple pads assure an ideal, four-point fit
- Item #OTN0006
- Q & A
Cool glasses bro
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
OK, my wife was tired of me wearing nothing but sports glasses, and I don't wear anything that isn't polarized, so this looked like a great change. They are comfortable and light, and good looking. The lense are pretty large, so if you have a smaller face, this may not work for you.