Select style & size:Select options
Get moving with crystal clarity.
Streamlined with a half-frame aesthetic, the Optic Nerve Neurotoxin 3.0 Sunglasses cater to competitive runners and cyclists seeking precision optics without the heft of bulkier shades. The mirrored polycarbonate lens reduces harsh glare off reflective surfaces, so you can concentrate on the task ahead without being distracted. Best of all, it comes with additional clear and copper lenses, so you can quickly adjust to changing conditions and low-light scenarios.
- Streamlined, half-frame shades for running and cycling
- Durable TR90 nylon frame stands up to regular abuse
- Mirrored lens cuts glare bouncing off reflective surfaces
- Blocks 100% of harmful UVA/UVB rays for optimal protection
- Bonus clear and copper lenses for varying light conditions
- Adjustable nose and temple pads provide a secure fit
- Comes with a soft case
- Item #OTN000F