Select style & size:Select options
Sport shades for narrow faces.
From cruising along blissful byways on your trusty road steed to running through primordial forests in the mountains, the Optic Nerve Eyres Sunglasses offer a streamlined fit for athletes with narrower faces. This pair of sport shades is constructed of durable TR90 nylon, withstanding small bumps and everyday spills along the way. The lightweight polycarbonate lens blocks 100 percent of harmful UVA and UVB rays, ensuring protection on the brightest days of the year. Its silver flash lens finish reduces harsh glare, so you can focus on the task ahead instead of being distracted by glare. Plus, it comes with a bonus copper-tinted lens, so you can swap out the provided lens to adapt to varying conditions.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Streamlined sport shades for athletes with narrow faces
- Lightweight polycarbonate lens reduces distracting glare
- Durable TR90 nylon frame stands up to regular abuse
- Bonus copper lens for adapting to varying conditions
- Nose and temple pads for a secure, slip-free fit
- Blocks 100% of harmful UVA and UVB rays
- Includes hard and soft case
- Item #OTN000I
- Q & A
Does the lens provide ballistic-grade safety?